Globally recognized and accredited Online Training and Certification course on Certified Production Planning and Control (PPC) for Professional
5.0 (124 ratings)
Language: Hindi & English
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma & Navneet Sharma
Validity Period: 1095 days
Why this course?
Course: Certified Production Planning and Control (PPC) Professional
Course Duration: 20 hrs
PPC (Production Planning and Control) assists organizations in planning, managing, and controlling the allocation of human resources, machines, and raw materials in order to achieve maximum efficiency. It's a set of operations that allows producers to get the most out of their production process in order to meet client demands. By working with numerous divisions, Production Planning and Control attempt to ensure cost-effective and timely manufacturing of goods. Its main goal is to ensure that things are delivered on time to increase customer satisfaction.
This course is developed to provide students with the adequate knowledge required to understand and become competent PPC professionals.
It is recommended that all learners have the following prior knowledge:
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for Planning Engineers, Production Managers, Project planners,s and Junior, Middle and Upper Management, and Owners.
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India™, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
· Meaning by production Planning Management
· Meaning by production Planning Control
· What is Business Cycle
· Objectives of Production Planning and Control
· Key Responsibilities of Production, Planning, and Control
· Meaning by Production Materials
· Meaning by Production Materials
· Type of Production Materials
· Product Structure
Material Requirement Planning
· What is Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
· Objectives of Material Requirement Planning
· Working structure of Material Requirement Planning
· Output of Material Requirement Planning
Bill of Materials
· What is Bill of Materials (BOM)
· Types of Bills of Materials
· Elements of Bill of Materials
· Bill of Materials Template
Master Production Schedule
· What is Master Production Schedule (MPS)
· Types of Master Production Schedule
· Customer plan-based Master Production Schedule
· Forecasting based Master Production Schedule
· Forecasting methods & techniques
Inventory Record File
· What is Inventory Record File (IRF)
· What is Stock Management
· Types of Stock Levels
· Formulas to calculate the stock levels
· Example to calculate the stock levels
· ABC analysis
· What is Break-Even Analysis (BEA)
· When is Break-Even Analysis done?
· Benefits of Break-Even Analysis
· What is Break-Even Point (BEP)
· What is Cost, Fixed Cost & Variable Cost
· What is Unit Price& Total Revenue?
· Graphical analysis for Break-Even Point
· Case Study for Break-Even Analysis
· What is Plant Layout
· Design Principles of Layout
· Types of Plant Layout
· What is Assembly Line
· Assembly Line setup
· Network Diagram
· What is Line Balancing
· Benefits of Line Balancing
· Line Balancing Methods
· Introduction to KANBAN and Its Types
· Six Types of KANBAN and its characteristics
· Production KANBAN Types and Visual Management
· Production Kanban
Important Lean Tools
· True Pull Vs Push
· Value Add and Non-Value Add’ analysis. Process of MUDA elimination
· Just In Time (JIT) Concept and Case Study
· Daily Work Management (DWM)
· Cycle Time Reduction
· MUDA-MURA-MURI (3M concept) in Lean
· Milk Run Concept
Basic Problem-Solving Tools
Introduction to Toyota Production System (TPS)
Important Motivational Theory
Organization Performance Management
Communication and Types of Communication
Journey of PPC Manager- Roles, Skills, Opportunities, etc
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :