Course: Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Course Duration: 11 hrs
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) –(AIAG+VDA) Edition 01
- Control Plan
To provide students with the adequate knowledge required to understand and practice important core tools used in industry.
It is recommended that all students have the following prior knowledge:
- Basic understanding of the concept of product and process
- Basic understanding of the concept of quality management
- At least 1 year of industry experience
Who Should Attend?
- All personnel to be "Qualified Internal Auditors” for IATF 16949
- Personnel Involved in Supplier Quality Management & "Second Party Audits"
- Product Design, Manufacturing Process Design Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Managers
- Team leaders for New Product Introduction
- Managers, supervisors, and employees who are involved in setting up and interpreting control charts and computing capability indices, product & process design.
- Front line managers, engineers, or executives who are involved in the development and implementation of the Measurement System Analysis as part of their quality assurance and improvement program, particularly within the ISO 9001, IATF 16949, or another applicable Standard framework.
- Those who wish to explore how Core Quality Tools can be used in their own environment
- Managers, supervisors, and employees who are responsible for quality defect prevention
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand:
- Linkage of this core tool with the IATF 16949 requirements
- Be confident that you will be able to play a pivotal role in third party and customer audits
- Value-added application of Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plan
- Can be utilized as a qualified internal auditor
- Confidence that organizational processes can be effectively audited
- Working with a process approach
- Be confident that you have the capability to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizational processes
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice and/or descriptive questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
- The exam will be conducted online.
- It is only offered in English.
- After the certificate is issued, you must wait 30 days to get a hard copy of the certificate.
- For Sample Certificate Click Here
Note: For candidates clearing the exam successfully, the certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
- Note: One extra opportunity will be given to unsuccessful candidates free of charge.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
- We recommend that you do not share videos with your friends, as they may try to damage the videos, which will ultimately get you into trouble.
- Hacking or causing harm to the videos in any way is a PUNISHABLE offence. You may only watch the videos for as long as they are still valid.
- All of the videos are COPYRIGHTED.
- Do not attempt to record the lectures in any other way. If you are caught unlawfully SELLING the lectures in full or in part, you will be forced to pay a large sum of money as compensation and face a slew of other legal consequences.
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
- The course to which you have subscribed cannot be replaced with another course.
- It is not possible to cancel a course once it has been purchased.
- There are no refunds for fees.
- Courses are not transferrable.
- Course Extension is possible. (How to seek a course extension, details are listed below)
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
- STEP 1 - Select the validity period for a course extension.
- STEP 2 - Pay and Share screenshot on Mail: email@example.com
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)