Online Training and Certification course on Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
5.0 (45 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 1825 days
Course: Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
Course Duration: 40 hrs
Certification from QHI is considered a mark of quality excellence in many industries. It helps you advance your career, and boosts your organization’s bottom line through your mastery of quality skills. Becoming certified as a Manager of Quality confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization.
The Certified Manager of Quality should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
The Certified Quality Manager (CQM) leads and champions process improvement initiatives—that can have regional or global focus—in various service and industrial settings. CQM facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Candidates must have 10 years of on the job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality Body of Knowledge.
If you've been certified as an Internal quality auditor, Lead Auditor, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Expert or quality engineer, experience used to qualify for certification in these fields applies to certification as a manager of quality, can be minimized.
Candidates who have completed a degree from a college, university will have part of the 10-year experience requirement waived, as follows (only one of these waivers may be claimed):
Who Should Attend?
Quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their QHI Certification in Certified Quality Manager should attend this training.
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for consultancy, training and certification.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
Different Sections of Course Content
1. Leadership – Challenges, Organisation Structure Types, etc
2. Conflict Management – Types, reason, symptoms, definition, and meaning
3. Change Management & Market Analysis
4. Communication, Types of Communication & Interpersonal Skill
5. Interpersonal Skill Management
7. Knowledge Management
8. Management Skills
9. Organisation Performance Measure
10. Negotiation Skills
11. Risk and Resource Management
12. Organisation Management – Six Types of Management Style
13. Strategic Planning Methods
14. Team Development and Stages of Team Development
15. Problem-Solving Tools & Techniques
16. Introduction to Quality Gurus
17. Introduction to Lean Tools
18. Best Practices and System
19. Quality Management System and Techniques
20. Various Employee Motivation Theory
21. Understanding System
22. Six Sigma Methodology for Breakthrough Improvement
23. Process Control Mechanism
24. Collaboration and its importance
25. Quality Manager - Roles, Skill, Opportunities, Challenges, etc.
26. QA MIS - Template & Content
27. RACI Metrix
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :