Globally recognized and accredited Online Training and Certification course on 'Certified Quality Inspector (CQI)
5.0 (17 ratings)
Language: Hindi & English
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 365 days
Why this course?
Course: Certified Quality Inspector (CQI)
Course Duration: 25 hrs
The Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) is a qualified inspector who can apply the tried-and-true methods described in the body of knowledge with the aid of and under the supervision of quality engineers, supervisors, or technicians. The Quality Inspector reviews hardware documentation, conducts laboratory procedures, inspects products, monitors process performance, collects data, and creates official reports under the supervision of a professional.
There is no prerequisite for this program.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to aid quality inspectors or individuals looking to achieve their CQI certification. Any fresher or any person willing to learn about the quality, Inspection and other similar aspects.
*Taking an exam after one year will incur a fee*
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, and Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at email@example.com with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
· Various types of Instrument and Gauges
· Important terms used in instruments like Least Count, Range, Accuracy, Precision, etc
· New Technology in Measurement
· GO-NOGO Gauge
· What is Quality - Introduction, and Evolution
· Definition of Quality, what is Assurance and What is Quality Assurance?
· Real Life Scenario of QA and QC
· Introduction to Calibration
· Critical to Quality (CTQ) VS Critical to Process (CTP) VS Critical to Customer (CTC) Cost of Quality (COQ) and its elements
· Concept of Firewall and its Stages
· What is 'PPM'? How to Calculate PPM. Conversion from % to PPM and Vice Versa
· Mechanical Properties & Testing of materials
· Management and Transition of Quality
· Basic Problem-Solving Tools
· Basic Problem-Solving Concepts
· Introduction to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T)
· Stop the Line Concept
· Non-Conformity Handling
· How to ready drawings and Types of Projections in Engineering Drawing
· Gurus of Quality Revolution
· Audits and Their Types – Product Audit, Process Audit, Dock Audit, System Audit, Layered Audit, etc
· What is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)? How to prepare etc
· Quality Structure, Responsibility, Authority & Competency
· All Basic Quality Documents
· Introduction to Quality Management System -ISO9001
· Skill Matrix System
· Industry Best Practices – 5S, KAIZEN, TQM, Redbin Analysis
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :