CSSC, IQF & IAO accredited globally recognized certification course on Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB)
5.0 (306 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 1095 days
Why this course?
Course: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Course Duration: 50 hrs
Quality HUB India™ brings you the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt E-Learning training course that will help you aim for a first-time pass of the Six Sigma Master Black Belt exam and gain the expertise to be a success at the workplace.
A Quality HUB India™ Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt is an expert in the entire Six Sigma Body of Knowledge through the execution of a DMAIC or DMADV Project. In addition, by having submitted an approved project, this individual has demonstrated a thorough knowledge of both Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
The Master Black Belt Certification designation also reflects the expert understanding of team leadership, team dynamics, and the ability to successfully assign team members roles and responsibilities. Lastly, it signifies a master-level understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles, knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, and skills to quickly identify “non-value-added” activities.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for change agents, program managers, operations management, quality control, and engineering including department managers, , quality representatives, engineers, and administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance, and profitability.
What to Expect
The Official QHI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification has both an exam and project management requirement.
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt issued by Quality HUB India™ or from any other similar reputed organization is a prerequisite for applying for this Certification.
A minimum of 3 years of previous experience executing Six Sigma Projects in a Black Belt capacity (or equivalent) is required.
There are 150 multiple-choice questions on the official QHI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification exam. You will have 5 hours to complete an open-book test (we advise you to use the video modules + reference study materials alternatively).
Multiple-choice and true/false questions from the various components of the QHI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt "Body of Knowledge" make up the Exam. It is possible to take the official QHI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification exam online.
Applicants will have 2 free attempts to successfully pass the exam with the required minimum score of 70%. If unsuccessful after 2 attempts, the applicant would need to pay the nominal examination assessment fee again for the 3rd attempt.
After fulfilling the prerequisites, individuals will receive an Official QHI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification from Quality HUB India™, one of the most respected training and certification organizations in the Six Sigma sector which is a registered organization with MSME GOI for training and certification courses.
The Course is Certified / Accredited by "The Council for Six Sigma Certification" (CSSC), "International Quality Federation" (IQF), and "International Accredited Organisation" (IAO), and the certificate will bear the logo as well.
Our certifications have no expiration date. We believe that certifications that require "renewals" serve only to boost certification companies' profits rather than to help individuals. Why should your professional certification expire but your master's degree in business does not?
After passing the exam with the required minimum score, the applicant must submit a minimum of two completed Six Sigma projects using either the DMAIC or DMADV methodologies. The projects must be distinct from any projects submitted for Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification.
The project is fundamentally an evaluation of the individual’s understanding of the Six Sigma methodology and his or her proficiency in outlining and executing the necessary steps.
The projects are graded by our expert Master Black Belts. The project examiner is under strict contractual Non-Disclosure Agreements to help ensure confidentiality.
Projects take 5 -8 business days to be reviewed.
The MBB examining the project will look to determine if specific "criteria" have been met in order to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the project's implementation. They look for things like pre-planning comparisons of potential projects, project charters, understanding and application of analysis tools, proper control plans, and so on.
Candidates will have three chances to revise and resubmit their project if it is rejected because it does not match QHI's criteria (within 1 year of payment). When a proposal is rejected, the candidate is notified of which aspects of the project need to be improved before it can be resubmitted.
Potential benefits of the program
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
· Hosin Kanri (Policy Deployment)
· Strategic Plan alignment with Projects
· Six Sigma Deployment (Governance)
· Role of Governance, RACI Chart-Deployment of Six Sigma
· Six Sigma Deployment Assessment
· Six Sigma Methodology
· Project Management Technique
· Lean Six Sigma Project Selection Template
· Green Belt - Black Belt Project Categories
· Roadblock & Barrier to Six Sigma
· Cultural Change Technique
· RACI Matrix Chart- Introduction, Key Responsibility Roles (RACI Model), PARIS, PACSI, RASCI, DACI and CAIRO
· Roles of Master Black Belt (MBB)
· Business Performance Matrix- Common Financial Measures
· Cost Benefit Analysis
· Introduction to Balanced Score Card
· Project Charter
· Data Gathering- VOP and Customer Focused Organisation
· Common Listening Posts, Sources of Customer Data and VOP-VOC
· Org. Dynamics- Five Steps for Changing Quality Culture
· Types of individuals
· Intervention Technique
· Stakeholder Analysis
· Org. Maturity and culture
· Organisation commitment
· Organisation Structure for deployment -Centralization VS Decentralization
· Organisation Structure for deployment- Traditional VS Non-Traditional
· Elements of Effective Communication
· Presentation, Delivery, Structure, and Communication Trilogy
· Communication with Senior Management
· Situation Leadership Model
· Types of Communication Style
· Interdepartmental Conflict Management
· Negotiations and their importance in Management
· Roles in Six Sigma Structure
· Project Management Principles
· Project Management Infrastructure & Structure
· Budget, Forecasting & Costing Concepts
· Introduction to Operational Excellence
· How to Achieve Operational Excellence
· Operational Excellence KPI and Metrics
· Motivational Theories
· Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
· MSA Minitab Case Study
· Regression Analysis
· Scatter, Correlation, and Regression (Minitab Exercises)
· Introduction to Non- Parametric Test. Difference between Parametric and Non-Parametric Test
· Design of Experiment (DOE)
· Minitab Exercise (DOE)
· Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
· Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED)
· POKAYOKE system in Six Sigma Projects
· Kanban System
· Heijunka (Line Balancing)
· Theory of Constraint (DRUM-BUFFER-ROPE)
· Six Sigma Case Studies
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :