CSSC, IQF & IAO accredited globally recognized certification course on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB)
5.0 (388 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 365 days
Why this course?
Course Course: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB)
Duration: 12 hrs
To provide students with the adequate knowledge required to understand and practice Lean Six Sigma Methodology used in industry.
It is recommended that all students have the following prior knowledge:
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for product development, operations management, quality control, and engineering including department managers, supervisors, quality representatives, engineers, and administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance, and profitability.
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Note: One extra opportunity will be given to unsuccessful candidates free of charge.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
· Understanding Process and Process Approach
· COQ VS Six Sigma
· 3 Sigma VS 6 Sigma + Dabbawala Case Study
· Introduction to DMAIC Process
· Understanding Six Sigma Tools
o Fish Bone Diagram
o Check Sheet
o Pareto Diagram
o Control Charts
o Scatter Plot or Scatter Diagram
o Gantt Chart
o Why-Why analysis
o Brainstorming & its types
o Tree Diagram
o Affinity Diagram
o PDPC Chart
o What is Box Plot and how to make it in Minitab?
· 5W and 1 H (V1) - A Perfect approach to defining a problem
· “Six Sigma Project Charter”
· Introduction to Lean and Lean Thinking
· Understand Differences in 16 categories -Lean Vs Six Sigma
· Six Sigma Team Formation, Team Management, Roles and Responsibilities
· Different Phases of Six Sigma –Forming, Storming, Norming & Performing
· Benchmarking Process, Steps, and Types
· ‘DPU’, ‘PPM’, and ‘DPMO’-Metrics explained with a case study
· Critical To Quality Tree (CTQ Tree)
· SMART Goal Setting
· Types of Data (Primary and Secondary data)
· Basic Statistics
· Sample Size Calculation methods
· Examples & Minitab exercises
· First Time Yield (FTY) VS Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
· Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
· Central Limit Theorem
· SWOT Analysis
· Basics of “Lean Manufacturing” - An Introduction
· 5S -Introduction
· TAKT Time VS Cycle Time VS Lead Time VS Throughput Time
· Correlation Analysis –Learn to calculate in ‘Excel Sheet’ and ‘Minitab’
· Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
· Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
· Statistical Process Control (SPC)
· Process Capability (Minitab)
· SPC & Process capability Study
· Control Plan & Types of Control Plan
· Pre-Control Charts (PCC)
· Process Capability (Cp, Cpk & Pp, Ppk)
· How to select the right Graph? Minitab Analysis
· Cost of Quality (COQ) and its elements
· Kaizen & Types of Waste
· Outlier - An Important Indicator
· Lean six Sigma Projects & Case Studies
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :